Friday, July 24, 2009

Two months?

I can't believe it has been that long since I had a long-from piece. However, my Twittering has also slowed considerably -- for two reasons: First, I have started a Twitter feed for one of the Brands I manage, and the brief time I can devote to tweets has been allocated mostly to that exercise. And it's fun to interact with customers and enthusiasts too! Second, there is far too much to do for the Brands I work with to tear myself away and offer up commentary or links. I am blessed in that I still have full and interesting employment.

So, all that being said I have some writing in the works and will post to the Tiny Pundit soon. One project is a long post about how Sarah Palin made me tweet. But first, there will be some more...uh...current topics to write about. See ya!